The Graduate School's Network & Knowledge Luncheon
The Network & Knowledge Luncheon is open to all graduate students and meets monthly during the Fall and Spring semesters from 12:15pm-1:30pm.
We typically enjoy lunch (this is a free meal!), discuss the needs, concerns, and ideas of graduate students, and get to know one another better. Occasionally we will have Lunch-and-Learn sessions on topics of your choice. Every meeting is open to all graduate students, so everyone should feel free to join us. It would be great to have representation from all the graduate programs.
Come and bring your friends! Join us when you can if you are coming from class. Meet graduate students from many different programs of study. Share your ideas about topics you would like to hear about in upcoming forums and express any concerns you have.
Meeting Dates for the Spring 2020:
Past Topics and Speakers:
- Guest speaker, Matthew Owenby, Senior VP and Chief Human Resources Office (Aflac)
- Guest speaker, Alexandra Santos, Brand & Creative Services Coordinator (Aflac)
- Interviewing (Center for Career Development)
- Developing Resumes and Cover Letters (Center for Career & Development)
- Internships and Externships
- Library Research (Michelle Jones, Schwob Libary)