Serving as a Graduate Assistant is a great opportunity to develop your professional skills, earn a stipend, have your tuition waived, and work more closely with faculty, staff, and students. Opportunities for Graduate Assistantships exist with programs, departments, and colleges as well as within outreach centers,athletics, student life, campus recreation, and other units on campus, including the Graduate School.
Employing departments and graduate students seeking additional information about Graduate Assistantships may find it thorough the following:
- Graduate Assistantship Policies & Procedures
- Appendix to GA Policies: Disciplines by College
- Graduate Assistant Job Postings
- Graduate Assistant Hiring Process Flowchart
- Graduate Assistant Application Instructions
- Graduate Assistant Application
- Graduate Academic Regulations
- Graduate Assistantship FAQ's
- Mandatory Student Insurance Program Notification & Waiver
NOTE: All new graduate assistants are required to participate in Graduate Assistant Training provided by the Graduate School. Graduate assistants hired any time after the Fall 2019 training must attend next Fall's training. Additional information will be sent out prior to the start of the Fall term.
For additional information or questions regarding Graduate Assistantships, contact Dr. Margie Yates at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-507-8507.