General Graduate School Admission Requirements
Please ensure that you have submitted ALL the following to the CSU Graduate Admissions Office, Attn. Ms. Katie Thornton, University Hall, 4225 University Avenue, 31907-5645.
- All graduate programs at Columbus State University require that students hold a baccalaureate degree from a college or university accredited by one of the regional accrediting associations.
- Every applicant must submit a formal application to the Admissions Office along with a $50, non-refundable, application fee. Georgia residents 62 years of age or older and soldiers serving on active duty are exempt from this fee.
- As required under the University System of Georgia policy, a completed certificate of immunization must be received before enrollment. Forms are available in the Admissions Office or can be downloaded on the web at by using this link.
- Applicants seeking admission to a graduate program must request that an official transcript from each college and university attended be sent directly to the Admissions Office.
- Each program may have more specific requirements as well, including GRE, MAT, or GMAT scores. See the specific program for more information about special admission requirements for each.
Admission credentials must be filed on or before the deadline date listed on the calendar in this catalog. Official consideration is given to an application only after all credentials are received. Ordinarily, application processing requires from three to six weeks. Applicants who wish to delay their date of entry to the University should notify the Admissions Office in writing. After a year has elapsed, a new application, application fee, and credentials must be submitted.